18 November 2007

I've got one....

Ok, now I have to admit it.... it is since last Friday, 9th November 2007, that I've got an iPhone. I know, in Italy it is not available yet, but it will be in January 2008. Here there is the story of how it went. 
On Friday 9 November 2007, the launch day,  I was down and I went after work to the Apple store. The atmosphere in and around the Apple store was just crazy, with people waiting in line to enter in the store, photographers, people clapping their hands when a customer bought a new device. I waited in the line, and I had the chance to try it and to chat with an Apple guy. I was so fascinated by it that I bought it at 19.03, one hour and one minute after the official launch (18.02)
It is just an amazing device. SMS, calls, contacts, iPod, video player, e.mail, internet, weather, youtube, camera, wi-fi and EDGE... everything a tech guy would wish for... It has some limits, of course, but I still love it! Now it is official. I've got one...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wich are its limits?

Dario said...

Iphone has no limits!!!!! it is soooo nice...